Thursday 1 March 2012

Meat horses Feb 25 2012

I am so sorry for the delay in this post. I must say that I am sometimes reluctant to post this. I wonder whether it is right to torment others as I have been by sharing the stories and pics of the horses that I meet. I also have wanted to keep the spotlight on Max who is finally getting the help that he needs and is flourishing!! Yay!
This Sat at auction the "other' meat guy, who also deals in livestock period, did buy several horses, only 2 of them I believe due to prices paid etc, are meatbound. One of them a gorgeous appy gelding with "The Heaves", and a 16 yr old QH bordmare. I have mentioned that this fellow does sell to other people, he is not just a meat dealer, and he is quite a nice fellow and we appreciate the fact that he will allow us to come into his home and buy horses from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment