Sunday 21 July 2013

Tips July 21 2013

Today I went for a lovely little ride on Tips(y), one of our adoptable horses.  She is beginner safe, good with kids, was used for lessons, camps and trail rides in the past.  There is more info and more pics of her on our adoptable horses page.  Nice girl to ride, western, english and bareback.


It was a short day at the auction yesterday, so I took advantage of the extra time and got to ride my own horse Follie!!  Yay,  I Love My Girl!!!  I outbid the meat buyer for her almost 4 yrs ago, fell in love instantly!!  She is super nice to ride and I don't get to ride her as often as I should.  I vowed yesterday to make time to spend with her, she is very tolerant of my relationships with other horses but I can tell it does bumm her out......

Follie & I

No comments:

Post a Comment