Saturday 31 March 2012

Daisy



Yesterday evening after speaking to family that was inquiring about Daisy, our adoptable QH mare, I got the "itch" and had to toss the saddle on and go for a cruise! There have been many times since we started the rescue that I have regretted every day that I didn't ride a certain horse before it left! Daisy is one of those horses... I am thoroughly enjoying this great mare. We have ridden her with both english and western saddles and bareback. She behaves well even after long periods of time in between rides. She is an enjoyable ride and a nice horse to be around. To see more pics of Daisy check out the Adoptable Horses tab.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is very nice and informative!
    I'm very impressive with your blog.
    Keep update......
    Thanks for sharing.
    Chiropractor for Horses

    ReplyDelete