Tuesday 15 November 2011

Help us save this horse, Please!!



She is in the meat yard, I have her "set aside" won't be shipped for a few days, have a bit of time to raise the money, I have sold a few art objects that I really didn't want to part with, but I would rather have an alive horse in our field than a picture or carving of one. We are not full to capacity but our funds for purchasing are almost drained, have almost enough money. Sweetheart of a girl, 2 yr old QH filly, green broke to ride(they said) she handles V well, seems to have had some natural horsemanship training. Picks up all feet without being held. She is a dream, and real pretty too!! PLEASE HELP!! I am sure she would beg for her life if she could!! I did set up a donate button on this page, any little bit counts-anything is appreciated!! I am sure she will apreciate it, and her life is worth it!! Thank You!!



Paypal donation

No comments:

Post a Comment