Friday 30 September 2011

Welcome to our page&My first "rant".

Welcome to our blog, I feel so "with the times" now, I recently also set up a facebook page. Thanks to Suzanne for setting this up, make sure you check out the Omemee Pigeon! I am sure that in the future I will rant and rave at times, please bear with me! I feel that someone has to be a voice for our horses, they rely on us. There are many responsible owners-and them I commend, but there are lots of people out there that are not so. The racehorse owners that enjoy profits made from their horses but as soon as they can no longer race that horse gets shipped out. I have lost track of the horses I have seen at meat auction that made hundereds of thousands of dollars for their owner, one owner admited his horse made him around 160,000 and he sold him to the meat guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment